Dit krijg jij
- 26 vacation days and 13 ADV days (the ADV days get paid out);
- 8% holiday pay;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training opportunities;
- Travel expenses scheme;
- Pension scheme;
- HSI salary of € 3909,- a month;
- Smart Skills Development program of Yes tech careers;
- Guidance with your integration as well as your career;
- A Yes bike once you get to the Netherlands;
- HSI visa guidance;
- A permanent contract with Yes tech careers.
Over de rol
In this role as Commissioning Engineer you will ensure that the machines are built and installed according to the agreed specifications. Don't worry, you don't have to do this alone. Together with colleague mechanics, you are responsible for meeting the quality and safety requirements set by the customer - and the machine. From building the machines, cabling, testing to connection and adjustment; You can do it all.You will also be involved in checking the correct operation of the machines. Is something not right? Then you identify where the problem or malfunction lies and you look for a suitable solution. Your work will partly take place in the area of Culemborg and partly at the customer where the machines have to be installed. You will therefore also travel to the customer with some regularity, for example abroad.
Over de opdrachtgever
Rademaker develops and provides solutions for the food processing industry. The company’s expertise manifests itself in high quality automation, engineering, hygiene and performance of its delivered machinery. Rademaker has a wide knowledge about food products and their production technology. Dedicated professionals and state of the art engineering techniques provide you with solutions that live up to your (best) expectations.
Jij bezit over
- Completed Bachelors (or Associate Degree) in Electrical Engineer, Mechatronics or similar;
- You are proactive and ready to roll up your sleeves;
- You enjoy travelling for work (trips last on average between 3-6 weeks and the willingness to travel should be between 35%-50%.